It has been 6 months since Q Plus launched. We have been receiving immense support from the LGBTQ community as well as the allies. In line with the Internal Non-Binary day on July 14th, Q Plus has come up with the initiative to open the platform for writing articles, short stories, poems or videos from its readers.
Contribute your articles to Q Plus
As Q Plus has won thousands of hearts in a short span of time with its subject matters on culture, art, lifestyle, tradition, fashion, health, sexuality and more; we are now focusing on quality writing with in-depth report to engage our readers. So, here is a chance not only for the LGBT community, but also the allies to get their stories published.
Here is the list of things to note before you contribute for Q Plus:
- Your article can be of stories and incidents or your life experience as a Queer.
- It need not be of journalistic approach. It can be written in simple language that is comprehensible.
- We do not accept submissions of previously published articles.
- Make sure your article is at least 350 words. When sending the article, please attach the images that you want us to publish along with the article.
- Please note that, there might not be immediate response, but the editorial team will respond to the article within 3 days from the time of receival.
- Send the articles to email@example.com