Sunday, May 19, 2024

Why do people identify trans woman as man

Home Forums Transgender Why do people identify trans woman as man

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Geetha
    Participant

Though after Sex Reassignment surgery why are trans woman referred to as man at places. Instances of asked to use the public washroom assigned for male makes me think what is so unruly about us? Why are there no washrooms that does not specify who should go where? We do understand that is a division for men and women because women menstruate and require private space but trans woman also needs a private space to use the washroom. Why a basic necessity like this is a topic to fight for?

Meena
    Participant

Not to be sympathetic but people just ignore the fact that trans people exist. It has always been though as we are aliens and it takes them more than anything for to just agree to the fact that it is our choice of sexuality. People have even said that though you have done the SRS, you are still a man as born that way. It is better to ignore all these comments because it does not bother us in anyway.

Pearl
    Participant

Let us just say that it is heights of ignorance.

Shwetha
    Participant

First, People do not understand that there is a difference between trans man and trans woman. When someone addresses me as Sir, I simply tell them that I was a man but now I am a woman. The second time I tell them that I was a man in my previous birth. It is the third time I loose my patience, but, even then I go soft by telling I am a trans woman and for them to control their sexual tension after seeing how beautiful I am they picture me as a man. I wait, watch their reaction and then leave. 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.